I had an urge while making this layout to fill every single spot of white space on the paper. I don't know why, but I did. I may go back and add some more stitching to the bottom right, but I haven't decided. Or I may just call it good because I'm already pretty happy with it.
I hand-cut the title using the CK Big Boy font. I did two layers - one blue for the outer/bottom layer and one pink for the inside/top layer. Took a lot of work, but I like the end result. Also a fan of the paper ruffles - it helped to wet them with a mini mister first, then crumple and ruffle the paper.
Last night, I went over to Cindy's house with Stephanie to craft it up. Made some progress on baby thank you cards, as well as the December mini book that's been in my queue since January. My goal is to get that done before the end of March.