- She has a bit of a baby mullet. Business in the front, party in the back. But since she's a baby, it's more like party in the front, party in the back. Especially at 2:00 in the morning.
- On Friday night/Saturday morning, she went 5 hours between feedings in the middle of the night. I hope that is a trend that continues and ends with her sleeping through the night by the time I go back to work.
- On Saturday night/Sunday morning, she didn't go to sleep until about 3:00 in the morning, but then she slept until about 7:00 in the morning (about 5 hours between feedings again). Boo to the not sleeping until 3:00 am, but yay to sleeping for a four-hour stretch.
- On Sunday night/Monday morning, she fed about 10:45 pm, went down to sleep about 45 minutes to an hour later, and then didn't wake up again till 4:00something. She went right back to sleep after the 4:00something feeding and then didn't get up again until about 8:00 am. It was great. Again, I hope it continues . . .
- She went to the pediatrician's earlier in the week. She was about 9 lbs and 22 inches long. The pediatrician also got rid of her remaining umbilical stump (it didn't completely fall off before).
- She had her toesies dipped into the pool while we were at a friend's house this weekend. She didn't seem to know what to think of it.
- She got a real bath this weekend, seeing as how all her umbilical stump is now gone. She didn't seem to mind too much.
- I tried on a pair of my looser jeans over the weekend. I managed to get them on. Win! I couldn't zip or button them up though. Fail.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Evie at 4 Weeks Old
Evie is 4 weeks old as of this past Sunday.