Visiting great-grandma Ett the night before Disneyland:
Wearing the 1st Visit button like it ain't no thang:
Conked out in daddy's arms at Disneyland:
- It's so sweet when she falls asleep in our arms. I'll be sad when she outgrows it. I can only imagine what it would be like to fall asleep in mommy or daddy's arms - she's so warm! And cozy! And loved!
- We bought her a ducky sleeper because we happened to have a Kohl's coupon to use. It has duckies on the feet. Cute!
- I like it when she smiles as we are giving her kisses.
- She's discovered her feet. We noticed that she has started grabbing at her feet and toes.
- She's gotten better at grabbing things. I didn't expect her to get to a point so quickly where she could grab at the things we were eating / holding already.
- She can put her pacifier back in her mouth, although not always in the right direction.
- A few weeks ago, when we played peek-a-boo with her, it was new every time. She'd jump a bit right after we went "peek-a-boo!" and revealed our faces, and then smile or laugh. Now, she still smiles and laughs, but she's not as surprised by it every time we do it.
- At Disneyland this past weekend, she fussed if we stood in one spot too long, but if we pushed the stroller around, she would soak in all the sights and sounds. It's like she was like, "Dance, puppets!" except instead of "dance" it was "constantly push me around" and instead of "puppets" it was "parental units."