Napping on the floor. That's the last time she fit into those little silver sandals.
Giant teddy bear at Costco. Perfect for monthly photo pictures, no? (Not really).
- Earlier in December, she was getting on her hands and knees and rocking a lot. Later in December, she was so close to crawling - she was scooting and able to get to things on the floor that she wanted.
- She laughs/smiles/giggles when she sees the cats. Few months ago, she'd see the cats, but she didn't really know what they were or thought that they were funny.
- She continues to be increasingly vocal with talking noises.
- She's a big fan of sweet potatoes.
- Around the middle of December, she was suspected of having hand, foot, and mouth disease, which apparently another baby at daycare had. If that's what it was, it was a pretty mild case because she didn't show all the symptoms, but in any case, the daycare didn't want her going back until her blisters (she didn't have many and none on her face) were gone, so Grandma Karnos watched her for three days during the week.
- She can kind of stand on her own for a few minutes if we put her on something that she can hang on to. She likes it when we stand her up.
- "I'm like the Cesar Milan of babies." -Greg, after getting Evie to go to sleep for the night after my two unsuccessful attempts. I contend it's because I wore her out.