Following this bookbinding tutorial I found on Pinterest, I stitched all the cards together as if each one were a signature. I included an extra blank card (an 8.5 x 11 sheet of cardstock folded in half) at the beginning and end so that I could attach endpapers (the yellow patterned paper) to them. For the covers, I used foam board (I would have used bookboard if I had enough of it on hand), which I cut to size and covered with a piece of fabric. I also used my Silhouette to cut out the "E" with "evelyn" at the bottom.
It took a while for me to actually tackle this project because the bookmaking part of it seemed daunting, but once I got down to it, it wasn't as difficult as I made it out to be in my head. I hope Evie will have fun looking through these baby cards when she's older.