Cat on lap with baby.
On the handmade quilt from Greg's aunt, Flo. She made the hat too.
Conked out on a stroll around the neighborhoot.
- Visited his birthday twin (i.e., our friend who had her baby on the same day) last weekend.
- Slept in his crib the whole night between Sunday and Monday. Progress! But that seems to have been a fluke, because it was not as good sleeping between Monday and Tuesday.
- Received in the mail a baby quilt and hats from Greg's aunt, Flo. I'm a fan of them being handmade!
- Had his two-and-a-half-week check-up at the pediatrician on Tuesday. He weighs over 10 lbs now.
- Still had his umbilical stump as of his check-up, during which the doctor estimated another week or so before it fell off, after lifting it up and looking at it. I didn't know you could do that with the umbilical stump and I was afraid to do it myself. In any case, the doctor said we could clean underneath it a bit with alcohol, which Greg did Wednesday night. That may or may not have caused it to fall off on Thursday. :/ It's still healing some underneath.
- Went for a walk around the neighborhood yesterday to get some exercise (for me, at least). He fell asleep on the walk, of course.
- Unfortunately for the cats, especially Nina, they have to frequently share Greg's warm lap with Parker, Evie, or both.
- I attribute it to the nursing, but I feel like I am constantly thirsty. Also, still waiting for that post-baby bump to go away . . . Ha.