About to go on a hike up Woodbine:
Getting fed sweet potatoes by daddy. Evelyn commented that daddy wasn't good at feeding him. Ha!
At Sunsplash. He feel asleep once we got settled in the lazy river.
Sun's out, guns out. I thought this was more hilarious than maybe I should have after we watched 22 Jump Street a few months ago. I stenciled this onto a white onesie after cutting the stencil out of freezer paper with my Silhouette. The freezer paper worked pretty well as a stencil after being ironed on to the onesie. And with the Comic Sans font, to boot.
Laughing at daddy:
- Still lots of: talking, drooling, getting better at grabbing, and getting better at rolling/moving around.
- Still happy and laughs a lot when daddy tickles his neck.
- Getting better at getting on his knees and rocking back and forth.
- No more swaddling at all when he sleeps at night.
- Got his first haircut. We just did it ourselves at home and for funsies, gave him a mohawk.
- Is now consistently sleeping through the night. Yay! Usually about 8:00ish at night to 5:00 or 6:00 in the morning.
- I finally fit back into my normal work shoes and my rings!