Little blurry, because this was the best I could get, but Parker with his birthday twin, Domenic:
Daddy making him taste a lemon slice:
So cute, asleep in his crib:
Still scooting around:
Gnawing on the bouncer:
Having a taste of lychee snow:
About to get his boo hoo face on being held by my dad:
Sitting up by himself:
Boo hoo face while being held by Greg's mom, part 1:
Boo hoo face while being held by Greg's mom, part 2:
Look at how much he's grown - he used to be so little in the swing!
Asleep in the carrier. I don't remember where we were though . . .
Another sleeping picture, because he's so cute and I can't resist:
- He's getting close to crawling. He's rocking on his knees more and more, and can scoot his way around.
- He can sit up by himself now!
- When I carry him, he knows how to hang on better now if I hold him with one arm, by hooking his arm around mine. A few months ago, it was a risk that he'd fall backwards if I didn't support him.
- He recognizes people more now, and gets boo hoo face with people he's not used to seeing as often (even my dad and Greg's mom, etc.).
- He does a good amount of gabbing/talking.
- He still drools a lot, but doesn't seem to spit up so much anymore. Hooray!
- We noticed over Labor Day weekend that his two bottom teeth are poking through his gums.