1. Cut and fold a 5.5 x 4.25 inch white cardstock base.
2. Trim a horizontal stripe middy bitty bag down to desired height (a little over half the height for my card). Take into account extra length needed to have it be diagonal on the card.
3. Adhere the middy bitty bag panel to the card base at an angle.
4. Cut the sentiment from gray cardstock with Silhouette Cameo.
5. Cut a strip of gray cardstock and adhere to card along with the cut-out sentiment.
6. Cut out chick petite stickies from white background. Adhere in a row above the gray cardstock strip. Draw in feet for the chicks using a Sharpie pen.
7. Round corners.
See this project on the Whisker Graphics blog here: Bitty Bag Baby Card
Paper: Whisker Graphics yellow Horizontal Stripe Middy Bitty Bag; Bazzill gray cardstock
Embellishments: Whisker Graphics yellow Chick Petite Sticky
Tools: Silhouette Cameo; Sharpie pen; We R Memory Keepers corner chomper