I got the January catalog in the mail and a few things caught my eye while I was flipping through it. I don't always keep up with Pottery Barn, so I couldn't say whether all of this is actually new or not, but anyway . . .
From left to right, top to bottom:
- Accordion Dual Pendant - industrial!
- Mason Jar Drink Dispenser - this and the stand below makes me want to throw a cute party, if I were a party thrower.
- Galvanized Drink Dispenser Stand - imagine how cute this would look for a party, with ribbons and/or garlands wrapped around it! If I threw parties.
- Jordana Paisley Quilt & Sham - there's something about paisley that I really like. That + quilts = fan.
- Ludlow Trunk - I wonder how hard it'd be to find an actual antique trunk and make something like this DIY-style.
- Photo Carousel - the postcard stand (which I mentioned years ago in this post) is back!
- Cubby Organizer - I've seen this organizer in several other people's craft spaces. 'Cause it's awesome. If I had to pick my favorite item from this catalog - this is it.
- Modular Family Locker Entry System - Like this idea, but probably wouldn't work for some entryways, including those in my house. Craft spaces though? Yes.
- Benchwright Bath Collection Ladder Shelf - I'm partial to ladder shelves. I have them in my craft room.
- Industrial Chalkboard Wall Clock I once saw metallic magnetic letters, either at Pottery Barn or Crate & Barrel (those are pretty much the same thing, right?), which I think would be neat on a piece like this.
- Rustic Frame Shadow Box - I like the larger one with the tree for vintage family photos.