The pictures came out cute and I'm glad we got them. Parker's expressions in the pictures are hilarious! Greg said not everything Parker does is hilarious, but I beg to differ.
1. Cut star background out of white cardstock with Silhouette.
2. Watercolor around the stars in various colors. Watercolor the edge of the cardstock with gold.
3. Back the die cut shapes with bitty bags in rainbow colors and different patterns.
4. Add photos in between star shapes.
5. Embellish and journal in white space.
See this project on the Whisker Graphics blog here: Summer Scrapbooking Anyone?
Paper: Whisker Graphics Little Bitty Bags; Bazzill Basics marshmallow cardstock
Embellishments: Pinkfresh Studio (puffy stickers, wood bead and chevron stickers, wood veneer "Smile" and "good times", gold "this is the life" sticker); Freckled Fawn (pink gem)
Tools: Silhouette Cameo
Ink: Loew-Cornell Dry Pan Watercolor Paint Cakes 24 Colors from Jo-Ann; Kuretake Gansai Tambi 36 Color Watercolor set; Sharpie pen